When investors and owners are faced with under performing assets, our Capital Markets team has the required expertise and experience to address the workout, restructuring and recovery of distressed commercial real estate loans and assets.
MBL’s Capital Markets team is a trusted advisor to developers, investors, property owners and occupiers, banks and other financial institutions. We provide our clients with strategic advice and execution in the acquisition and sale of office, retail, hotel, and industrial properties, as well as debt and equity sourcing, due diligence and deal structuring.
Proven track record of deal closing
Vast network of investors
Advised the largest and most complex real estate transactions in Bulgaria
- Acquisition and sale
- Single-asset sale leaseback transactions
- Portfolio sale leaseback transactions
- Strategic positioning
- Financial analysis and due diligence support
- NOI audit
- Review and optimization of operating expenses
- Review of lease agreements
- Review of CAPEX
- JV establishment and M&A
- Built-to-suit transactions
- Excess property disposals
- Debt and/or equity raising
- Lender/borrower workouts
Our experience will help you acquire, manage, lease, finance, and/or sell single assets or portfolios of investment properties.
Loan and Corporate Recovery Services
MBL’s professionals maximize asset value by utilizing in-depth market intelligence and coordinating the negotiation process to secure the best results of a transaction process.
Leveraging on our vast experience across all aspects of the commercial real estate industry, we provide our clients with the strength of a large company with the individualized care of a small business – regardless of the stage of development of your business.
Our services aim at:
- Improving covenant strength of the company
- Reducing occupancy costs
- Raising capital for core business lines
- Creating exit strategies for specific assets
- Tapping alternative financing sources
- Combination of the above